Reconditioned Aluminum 10 lb. CO2 Cylinder
The reconditioned 10 lb aluminum CO2 cylinder is another high-demand product. Recycled and reconditioned cylinders are reliable, good for the environment, and a great way to save money. With aluminum cylinders, you get lightweight, superior corrosion resistance, great strength, and a low price. This CO2 cylinder is hydro-tested, DOT/TC approved, freshly painted, and outfitted with a CGA320 valve.
Premium Construction Aluminum Cylinder
- High-quality aluminum body
- Damage-resistant thick walls
- Naturally corrosion-resistant – the best choice for carbon dioxide
- Gray, rust-resistant painted finish
- Lightweight—up to 40% lighter than similar steel cylinders, and that’s massive on a cylinder this size
- Installed CGA320 CO2 valve
- Performs very well at low temperatures
Specifications, Testing, and Approvals
- Approximately 7″ in diameter x 21″ in height (with valve)
- Approximately 15 pounds in weight
- 1800 PSI service / 3000 PSI test pressure
- DOT- and TC-approved
- Date of manufacture or hydro test within 180 days
- 5-year retest interval
- Applications: beverage dispensing, industrial, welding, scientific, hydroponics, aquariums, special effects
- Ships empty
* Please Note: All reconditioned cylinders are sourced from several manufacturers and may vary in height as much as + / – several inches. We apologize, but we are unable to take special requests at this time.
Find this CO2 cylinder and other top-quality CO2 tanks on our CO2 cylinders page.
Have questions? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page
Additional questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Product note: compressed gas cylinders can be dangerous if used improperly. Please be careful, know the correct procedures for use, and exercise caution when connecting and using any compressed gas device.