Reconditioned 10 lb. Steel CO2 Cylinder
Stock up on 10 lb. carbon dioxide cylinders by going with reconditioned steel cylinders. Recycled and refurbished, these do good for your budget and the environment, plus they work like new. This cylinder is refurbished, hydro-tested, DOT/TC approved, freshly painted, and fitted with a CGA320 valve. Reconditioned cylinders come and go so buy now.
- High-quality steel body
- Gray, rust-resistant painted finish
- CGA320 CO2 valve installed
Specifications, Testing, and Approvals
- Approximately 6″ in diameter x 22″ in height* (with valve)
- Weighs approximately 16 pounds
- 1800 PSI service / 3000 PSI test pressure
- DOT- and TC-approved
- Hydro test within 180 days prior to shipment
- 5-year retest interval
- Applications: beverage dispensing, industrial, welding, scientific, hydroponics, aquariums, special effects
- Ships empty
* Please Note: All reconditioned cylinders are sourced from several manufacturers and may vary in height as much as + / – several inches. We apologize, but we are unable to take special requests at this time.
Find this CO2 cylinder and other top-quality CO2 tanks on our CO2 cylinders page.
Have questions? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page
Additional questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Product note: compressed gas cylinders can be dangerous if used improperly. Please be careful, know the correct procedures for use, and exercise caution when connecting and using any compressed gas device.