Reconditioned Aluminum 15 lb. CO2 Cylinder
Re-certified aluminum CO2 tanks offer a lighter weight, superior corrosion resistance, at the best value. Fresh Hydro-test, DOT/TC approved, painted, and outfitted with a CGA320 valve this 15 lb. cylinder is perfect for a variety of compressed gas applications.
Premium Construction Aluminum Cylinder
- High-quality aluminum body
- Damage-resistant thick walls
- Naturally corrosion-resistant – the best choice for carbon dioxide
- Gray, rust-resistant painted finish
- Lightweight—up to 40% lighter than similar steel cylinders
- Installed CGA320 standard CO2 valve
- Performs very well at low temperatures
Specifications, Testing, and Approvals
- Approximately 7″ in diameter x 27″ in height (with valve)
- Approximately 19 pounds in weight
- 1800 PSI service / 3000 PSI test pressure
- DOT- and TC-approved
- Date of manufacture or hydro test within 180 days
- 5-year retest interval
- Applications: welding, beverage dispensing, industrial, scientific, hydroponics, aquariums, special effects and more.
- Ships empty
* Please Note: All reconditioned cylinders are sourced from several manufacturers and may vary in height as much as + / – several inches. We apologize, but we are unable to take special requests at this time.
Find this CO2 cylinder and other top-quality CO2 tanks on our CO2 cylinders page.
Have questions? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page
Additional questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Product note: compressed gas cylinders can be dangerous if used improperly. Please be careful, know the correct procedures for use, and exercise caution when connecting and using any compressed gas device.